Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunny Saturday


With a high in the mid-80s, I knew when the sun woke me up it was going to be a great day!

I did some early afternoon shopping at University Village and then had lunch with my wonderful friend Emi. We met when we were both presidents of our sorority and I love catching up with her - especially hearing about the amazing wedding she is planning for this summer! We went to our usual lunch restaurant, Specialties and had a great time catching up.

It was such a beautiful day, I had to stay outside more, so Nick and I went to Golden Gardens, over by Ballard. You can't beat the view of the Olympic Mountains and we sat in the sun, talked and read for a couple of hours (obviously staying well hydrated and covered with sunscreen)!

We then headed over to the store to make some dinner and after that decided to head back outside! Nick lives right by a beautiful park in Seattle called Kerry Park that has stunning views of the city, Elliot Bay and Mt. Rainier. We stat out there for a while, drank some wine, listened to some musicians and stayed until the sun set on what was a truly delightful day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin