Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July


To start off a wonderful long weekend, Nick and I walked down to the Seattle International Beerfest at the Seattle Center with our good friends CK and Jackie. I was overwhelmed with all the different types of beers and since I am not a huge beer fan, I stuck with the lightest, least bitter beers!

After Beerfest we made some hot dogs and other 4th of July-type food and sat outside of my place with a perfect view of the amazing Washington Mutual fireworks show over Lake Union. They really put on a great show and were even able to do smiley face fireworks! I am lucky to have a fantastic view so we didn't have to bother with the estimated 50,000 people at Gasworks - or parking!

Boats on Lake Union with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in the background

Nick and me waiting for the show to start

image: Flickr

1 comment:

michelle {lovely.little.things} said...

What a great view! You guys look so cute in that picture.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin