Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dinner at Serafina



A tradition I have with my friends Meghan and Brynn is that we always take each other out for a nice birthday dinner. We always choose great restaurants and never skimp on where we go. We've been doing it for about 2 years now and what better way to spend a birthday than in the company of two of my best friends.

Since our good friend Ivy is our new neighbor and Courtney is in the area for a month before medical school, we were able to include them in the festivities as well! The more the merrier!

Tonight they took me out to a fantastic restaurant on Eastlake called Serafina. I had not been there for a while and it was as good as I remembered! It serves wonderful Italian food and has a rustic, yet sophisticated atmosphere that is so welcoming. I took Brynn's recommendation and had the lasagna - amazing! If you have not been there yet, I highly recommend this charming spot.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Yum! Love that restaurant!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin