Thursday, July 3, 2008

Drinks on the Links week 2 and crazy lightning!

Last night was week two of Drinks on the Links, however we only got through three holes before it was cancelled due to the crazy lightning storm that hit Seattle. Our team decided to head over to the Dubliner in Fremont in our best America-inspired gear and hang out.

Katie hooked me up with an amazing 80s shirt which I proudly wore and even got some comments from random people about how much they liked it!

I headed back around 10:30, but found it hard to sleep and kept waking up in the middle of the night to watch the estimated 2,500 lightning bolts that were seen in the Puget Sound area! I was fascinated and freaked out by the lightning so needless to say I'm a bit tired. Hopefully I'll perk up by tonight for Michelle's Prom-themed party!

image: Seattle Times

1 comment:

michelle {lovely.little.things} said...

That's such a cool picture with the lightening!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin