Saturday, July 26, 2008

Erika and Jessie - Roman roommates!

I have so many wonderful memories of my time abroad in college, and part of what my made experience so wonderful was the great group of people in my program, including my wonderful roommates, Erika and Jessie.

We still keep in touch and got together after work on Friday - which always brings back great memories. Erika and I had been friends previously in college and then met Jessie and an orientation and immediately clicked so we all decided to live together.

They are such great friends and I have many fond memories of our times together!
mouth of truth


beach in Sperlonga, Italy

St. Peter's

One of my favorite pictures -sitting by a canal in Venice

Katie Couric duing the Today show visit to Rome

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin