Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Yesterday was my 24th birthday and even though some plans had to be rearranged, it was a great one! Nick and I were planning on going out to dinner at Ray Boathouse but due to the passing of his grandpa the day before, he had to leave town. Before he left, he came to my work with lovely white roses and candy and then took me out to lunch at the Blu Water Bistro.

I was so touched by the texts, facebook messages, phone calls and cards I received from friends and family. My parents and brother even called me multiple times that day to make sure that I was having a great birthday. Looking back, I was so blessed with an amazing year and so far 24 has been off to a great start!



images: Marta Stewart, Flickr

1 comment:

michelle {lovely.little.things} said...

happy belated birthday carolin!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin