Monday, July 14, 2008

Travel thoughts of the day: Greece


During my lunch I skimmed through an old issue of Town & Country Travel magazine and got lost in an article on Greece and just sat wishing I could be there! Greece has always been one of the top destinations on my list and I can't wait to actually go there.

Destinations around the Mediterranean have always been some of my favorites. The laid back atmosphere, the clean air and wonderful light cuisine are unbeatable.

I have always loved the history, culture, architecture and food of Greece and the scenery there just looks amazing! Sitting outside at a nice little cafe, watching the sunset over the Mediterranean, enjoying the delicious food. Someday. Until then, I just have these wonderful pictures to enjoy!





image: Flickr
image: Flickr
image:
Flickr
image: Flickr
image: Flickr

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin