Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happiness and dancing transcend boundaries


White on the topic of uplifting videos - I absolutely love all of the Matt Harding video's but his latest one is by far my favorite! If you don't know the back story of Matt, in 2003 he quit his job and decided to travel the world and had the idea to make videos of him dancing at his destinations His videos became a hit on YouTube and he is currently sponsored by Stride Gum to make them all. (Let me just say right now how jealous I am of him and how much I want to travel after watching them!)

What I love so much about his latest video are all the people who have joined in, smiling and laughing and the great message it portrays. Happiness and dancing transcend boundaries and occur in practically every human society. The video is a dramatic example that humans from all over planet earth feel a common bond as part of a single species - no matter what our race, religion, age, language or political belief, we have more similarities than we think.

Enjoy and I hope this brings a smile to your face as it did to mine.



1 comment:

USpace said...

.
This is a great video, really amazing, Matt is cool, it’s good to see that he’s still out there cruising around. Leave him a comment about his evil dancing. LOL! I’m sure he’ll appreciate it. Great job Matt! Stay safe out there! Keep dancing!
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
outlaw ALL dancing

moving bodies to music
must be seen as evil

.
Matt Was in New York City!
.
Philosophy of Liberty Cartoon
.
USpace

:)
.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin