Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wimbledon


Like many people, Wimbledon is my favorite of all tennis matches. I love the beauty of the grass court, the Royal Box and of course the all white dress code! It brings such a classic, prestigious feel to the game. And how much fun to be a ball girl outfitted in the adorable Ralph Lauren uniforms! Sign me up!

This morning I tuned in to see the last set of the amazing final match between two of my favorite players - Roger Federer and and Rafael Nadal. Federer is a true class act, but I adore Nadal. My excitement was uncontrollable when after four hours and 48 minutes of play, Nadal won his first Wimbledon title! They are both spectacular athletes and I look forward to their next match.


images: Getty Images, NBC Sports

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin