Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stan and Lydia's Wedding

Saturday evening after the Seahawks game, my friend Heather and I went to our friend Stan's wedding. Stan was in the fraternity down the street and I have lots of great memories of hanging out with him.

Stan planned the whole wedding and it was a surprise to everyone, along with Lydia. We met at UW and then charter buses took us to the surprise location: Waterway Cruises at the north end of Lake Union.

They had a beautiful ceremony and dinner on land and then at about midnight, everyone boarded a cruise boat and we went around Lake Washington and Lake Union until about 2:30 a.m.! It was a great night with old and new friends and I could not be more happy for Stan and Lydia, such a great couple!

And one of my favorite parts of the night was their choreographed dance to "My Love" by Justin Timberlake! And another exciting moment (for those who know Stan) this was the first time I have ever seen him without his sunglasses!

Heather and me



Yay Stan!!!!

boarding the boat!

garter toss on the boat

Heather with our new friends Cole and Tom

1 comment:

michelle said...

Never seen him without glasses!!! WOW

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin