Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Alphabet Soup



My good friends and fellow bloggers over at Mrs. Bliss and Lovely Little Things posted this quiz on their site. Thanks Baillie and Michelle!
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Nick and my great group of girlfriends
C. Cake or pie? red velvet cake
D. Dog or cat? Cats: Missy and Slick!!!
E. Essential item? chapstick, I'm addicted
F. Favorite color? pretty in pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms
H. Hometown? Lakewood, WA
I. Favorite indulgence? anything chocolate
J. January or July? July of course,my birthday month
K. Kids? none, but I love kids!
L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughter and love (good one Michelle!)
M. Marriage date? not married
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 older brother, Mike
O. Oranges or apples? apples
P. Phobias? spiders, reptiles, snakes
Q. Quote? "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
R. Reasons to smile? Family, friends, the goodness of others
S. Season of choice? summer
T. Travel dreams? Greece, back to Italy, safari in Africa
U. Unknown fact about me? Most people don't know that I have floated in the dead sea!
V. Vegetable? cucumbers with hummus - yum!
W. Worst habit? not hanging my up my clothes right way
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound, x-rays can give off harmful radiaiton, right dad? :)
Y. Your favorite restaurants? At the moment, a toss up between Assagio and Il Terrazzo Carmine (Italian of course!)
Z. Zodiac sign? cancer
image: Flickr

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin