Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ashley and Todd's wedding

On Saturday I went to the wedding of my friend Ashley. We not only went to high school together, but were in the same sorority! So our friendship goes back quite a ways. The ceremony was held at the Kilworth Chapel at the University of Puget Sound and the reception was at Lakewold Gardens.

Lakewold is a stunning setting on Gravelly Lake and dates back to the early 1900s when it was owned and maintained by a master gardener and now it continues to be enjoyed by events such as wedding and luncheons.

I felt like I was in the Secret Garden and loved overlooking the lovely gardens and lake throughout the evening. Ashley has been a wonderful friend throughout the years and I am so happy for her and Todd and their new life together!











2 comments:

Ivy Wilson said...

Wow Carol you took some beautiful pictures. Ashley looked lovely and so grown up!

michelle said...

So pretty! I didn't even realize she was engaged!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin