Monday, November 3, 2008

Maui Day 2

Our first full day! Because of the time change, we woke up at 7:30 a.m. to the sound of waves right outside of our door.

Meghan went to the gym and so Brynn and I took a morning walk along the beach then met up with everyone for breakfast.

After that we laid out all afternoon by the various pools, met up with everyone for lunch, then spend the afternoon down at the beach. Brynn and I were rolling around in the waves so needless to say we had a bathing suit full of sand.

We met up with everyone for dinner and our first course was an amazing shrimp risotto and then dinner was crab cakes with a chili sauce to go on top. Delish!!












2 comments:

Nick Walker said...

Looks like you are all having a great time. I wish I was on that beach too!

Carrie said...

Oh man you are making me jealous. You have some great pictures already!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin