Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Maui Day 3

Woke up fairly early again and met up with all the girls for breakfast by the pool and ate a ton: macadamia nut pancakes, eggs, sausage and of course fresh fruit.

We spend all day rotating around the different pools, had some pools drinks (chocolate coconut smoothie) and just relaxed in the sun.

For dinner we all went out to a restaurant in Lahaina called "Io." It was right on the beach, white lights everywhere and such great food! We had fresh ahi for appetizers and I had diver scallops wrapped in sage and jalapeno bacon, roasted Japanese eggplant, Hawaiian style rice & ginger ponzu cream sauce for my entree. And then lots of desert. I hope I don't sink from all this food tomorrow!













1 comment:

Nick Walker said...

I want a ukelele! But not really.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin