Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Bunco Night!

Tonight was our first monthly bunco game, hosted at Meghan's place! Our group of 12 friends will meet once a month and alternate who host's the game. Since we don't play for money, everyone just pitches in $5 for prizes for the next month's game.

I had never played bunco before but it is super easy to pick up and it's great because there is absolutely no skill involved.

Meghan did a wonderful job hosting, preparing amazing food and had lots of wine flowing. I am really excited for next months game where Megan and Brynn are hosting. They are deciding between a Mexican or Italian theme - any thoughts I could pass along to the girls?


image: Flickr

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ooh that sounds like fun! I remember playing Bunco growing up. My mom got me the game a little while ago, but I haven't played yet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin