Monday, December 15, 2008

Shrek The Musical on Broadway


This past weekend Shrek The Musical opened up on Broadway to a pretty good review from the New York Times. I was glad it had a good opening because my mom and I actually got to see the performance when it came to Seattle at the 5th Avenue.

My parents have season tickets and if I am lucky, they will give me my dad's seat! (Still hoping mom invites me to Grease in the Spring....)

Lord Farquaad is actually played by Christopher Sieber who (for those of your Olson twin fans) was the dad on Two of a Kind. I would love to see Shrek get some Tony nods!

2 comments:

{michelle} said...

Looks great, I love the Olson Twins reference, of course I remember the dad!!

Mrs. Buck said...

I totally wish I had seen this when it was in town!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin