Thursday, January 8, 2009

Corky's BBQ


Memphis is obviously the BBQ capitol of the world and I got to eat some of it for dinner tonight! My mom grew up in Memphis and my grandparents still live there, so I got to eat lots of good food during my visits there growing up.

I haven't been back there for a while, so for Christmas my Grandma and Pa sent me a bunch of Corky's BBQ, complete with a pie, baked beans, sauces and bibs!

I had it tonight and was nice enough to share with Nick! Corky's was voted the best BBQ in Memphis and you get buy their food at their website. Perfect gift for your southern food loving friend!

image: Corky's

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That's a cool gift! What a sweet girlfriend you are to share your presents. ;)

Nick Walker said...

Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you both enjoyed it. We haven't had ours yet. I'm curious, was the pecan pie good?

L&K, MOM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin