Friday, January 16, 2009

Giada's Pizza


Last night I had Meghan and Brynn over for The Office and made them Giada's pizza. It was only my second time making homemade pizza from scratch, and I must say it was pretty amazing! I roll it out very thin, lots of good quality mozzarella, organic tomatoes and basil - yum!! I also make one with pepperoni, but I personally prefer the caprese pizza.

My dad used to make pizza back in the day in New York City so I must have gotten his pizza making genes!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh wow, that pizza looks amazing! I love making pizzas at home as well-sometimes I think they're better than restaurants or delivery!

Everyone seems to be raving about Giada's recipes lately so I am going to have to try them out.

Mrs. Buck said...

ooooh, That looks delicious!

Savvy Mode SG said...

drooling!!!

Carrie said...

That sounds so good, I love thin crust pizza!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin