Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Activity


I have a new activity: Corporation Board member of my sorority, Alpha Delta Pi at UW! Yay! I was recruited because some of my very good friends are on the board, so I decided to join.

The Board runs the physical part of the house and I went to the meetings back when I was President, so I am pretty familiar with what is going one.

I had a really great 4 years in my sorority so I am glad to give back and help out the current members.

image: Alpha Delta Pi

5 comments:

Mrs. Buck said...

Yay! That's so awesome that you're getting involved! I always think about it..but obviously havent done anything about it. Good job!

Carrie said...

Fun! I need to stop by and take a tour of all the changes one of these days.

TaraM said...

I love it! I keep meaning to sign up to volunteer, you will have to let us know when you need help.

Nicole Marie said...

oh yay! i want to eventually become an advisor for my sorority

Megan said...

Yay, glad to hear that! I know that even after I graduate I'm going to want to stay as involved with my sorority as possible.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin