Sunday, January 18, 2009

Smash Wine Bar

Tonight I went to a place in Wallingford called "Smash Wine Bar" for Baillie and Michelle's birthday dinner. It was a really small, cute place and best of all they have an all day happy hour on Sunday!

I got a baby burger which was really good and Erin and I split an order of the truffle mac and cheese. It was so rich and so good. Before I left I was watching a mac and cheese recipe showdown on the Food Network, so I was really craving it.

After that we went to Molly Moon's for some ice-cream.

Happy birthday girls!!!




4 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I wish I could have been there!

{michelle} said...

It was so fun!

Mrs. Buck said...

Yay, thanks for coming out to help us celebrate!

Lisa said...

Agree with you that the Sunday Happy Hour at Smash Wine Bar rocks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin