Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Update


It was a good, but cold weekend in Seattle!

On Friday, Megan and Brynn hosted a game night at their place and we played Apples to Apples, such a great game!

On Saturday I did an awesome work out class called Cardio Rebounding with Megan and Brynn and the whole aerobic class on your own trampoline. It was a really good workout!

And finally tonight Erin came over for homemade pizza and we watched "Picture This!" Yes, I am 24 and still watching ABC Family movies and proud of it!

image: IMDB

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha. ABC Family. Awesome!

Nicole Marie said...

I LOVE ANY CHEESY MOVIE LIKE THAT!!
I need to see it!
and homemade pizza. mmmm

Sweet Nothings said...

the tiz is my girl crush. i loved that movie! and that darcy and paige from degrassi were in it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin