I did this on Facebook and decided to recycle my post here!
1. I love to cook and am obsessed with Giada De Laurentiis. I got to meet her in Rome when she was there filming with the Today Show.
2. I broke the biggest bone in one's body, my femur, skiing in high school. Ouch!!
3. I did ballet for 11 years.
4. I studied abroad in Rome my senior year in college and it was the best time of my life!
5. I met Nick my junior year of college when he was president of his fraternity and I was of my sorority. Happily ever after!
6. I went on a trip to Israel, Jordan and Egypt with my mom when I was in 7th grade and floated in the Dead Sea.
7. When I was 10 I went to Mass at the Vatican with the Pope. I was standing on a chair (I was short), lost my balance and fell backward, and a group of nuns caught me.
8. I love to travel! I have very adventurous parents who have traveled all over the world and I hope to be like them when I grow up!
9. My grandfather (dad's dad) came over from Italy through Ellis Island.
10. My great-great...etc...Great-
11. I work out almost every morning at 6 a.m. It's so nice to get it done with!
12. I NEVER hear my phone ring. My friends think I ignore them, but really, I just don't hear it ring.
13. My favorite shows (currently) are The Office, Top Chef, The Bachelor, Real Housewives of Orange county and Biggest Loser.
14. I love musicals! Some of my favorites are Sound of Music and My Fair Lady. I don't even know how many times I have watched them.
15. I really want to go back to Europe in the fall....
16. I have a Bunco group that plays every month and it is awesome!
17. I have been to every N Sync/Justin Timberlake concert with Meghan and Brynn! Our obsession will never die.
18. I still love Britney Spears and am going to her concert in April with my friends Deanna and Leila!
19. I was obsessed with the American Girl Dolls growing up. I successfully collected everything Samantha, and then started on Felicity.
20. My brother's first sentence was about me: "Look mama, baby eat." Everyone's world revolves around me! j/k!
21. One night Freshman year, I stayed up late talking to Angela and Erin, even though we weren't friends at that point, something just clicked, we became instant friends and have been that way ever since.
22. I have been skiing ever since I could stand up on them. I still remember being towed behind my parents on the bunny slope.
23. One of my favorite family vacations was going to the east coast to visit my family and then going to Boston, Maine, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. My next favorite vacation was London and Italy.
24. I get three Martha Stewart e-mails a day (dinner tonight, cookie of the day and organizing tip of the day). I love her and Oprah almost as much as Giada.
25. Even though I don't like to admit it, my mom can still beat me at tennis. She plays twice a week and is awesome!
image: Writers Workshop