Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor finale


So last night was the season finale of the Bachelor. I was so disappointed with Jason, and couldn't even stay up to watch all of the "After The Final Rose" episode which went until 11 p.m. (I wake up at 5:45 for the gym), but thanks to US Weekly I knew what would happen. I had high hopes for Jason...

On the bright side, Brynn did not disappoint with our Monday night dinner exchange! She made an awesome dinner and made Giada's lasagna rolls and had Girl Scout Cookies. Yes! I love our Monday night dinner exchanges and I don't want to see them end! We'll have to find a new show.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I know, The Bachelor was crazy! Nick said I looked "emotionally exhausted" from the episode. Haha. I did stay up for the entire show, but I shouldn't have wasted my time.

Nicole Marie said...

i didn't watch it cause i read the spoilers. but i still can't believe he did that . i think he was forced to do it on national tv.

meghan said...

I don't see an end to our monday nights either!! who needs a show when we have great food! lets keep them going!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin