Sunday, March 22, 2009

San Francisco day 4

For our last day, we did a ton more walking, all through the Embarcadero and then went over to Fisherman's Wharf for lunch at Scoma's. I had a cup of lobster bisque soup, crab salad and chocolate cake - really good!

We then went over to the Palace of the Fine Arts and walked around Marina District, Pacific Heights and Fillmore Street area. Such cute houses and little shops, I loved that area!

Such a wonderful city and I am ready to go back! Next time: bike across the Golden Gate bridge!






4 comments:

Carrie said...

You guys got a lot of great pictures. I'm glad you had such a fun trip!

Nicole Marie said...

my neck of the woods :)
sorry it was gloomy. nice and sunny days in sf are the absolute best!

G. Lee said...

Yum! Lobster bisque is my favorite! It looks like you had so much fun in SF. Great pictures!

Kelsey Smith said...

So glad you found me, so then I could find you! Your trip looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin