Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week/Weekend recap


Busy, busy!!

I've finally got a chance to recap on what's been going on lately. Last Thursday Katy and I hosted Bunco at my place. I love our Bunco group so much, but I have yet to win any prizes!

On Friday a group of us went out to celebrate Brynn's 25th birthday! We went to dinner at the Matador in Ballard and then out to Del Mar and Kings. Here's to another wonderful year, Brynn!

On Saturday, we watched the Huskies get kicked out of the NCAA basketball tournament, by two points!!! Aside from losing, watching the game was fun because of group of friends went to the Duchess, which is a popular UW alumni spot so we saw a lot of people we knew, which was fun. The rest of the weekend I celebrated my mom's birthday and watched movies.

The sad news is that last Monday we had to put our 11 year old family cat, Slick, to sleep. He was just the sweetest thing ever, had a love for tomatoes, his catnip mouse and Whole Foods Organic Cat Grass. Needless to say last week was really sad and I know that Missy (our other cat) misses her brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for honoring Slick. He was such a sweetie, loud, but sweet. It is still sad for me to open a can of tomatoes and not have him run into the kitchen for a taste.
L&K, MOM

Carrie said...

I'm so sorry you had to put your cat to sleep. Losing a pet is always hard, especially one you've had for so long.

{lovely little things} said...

How do you play bunco?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin