Sunday, April 12, 2009

Britney Spears concert review

Obviously a much over due post. On Thursday I went to the Britney Spears concert with my friends Deanna and Leila, their sister Joy, and friend Sheena. All I have to say is Britney is back!!!

The Pussycat Dolls opened and were really good, and sang their remix of Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire (which I finally watched this past weekend!)

She put on an outstanding circus themed show, complete with Cirque du soleil type dancers. She opened with Circus, closed with Baby One More Time, and did an encore of Womanizer. We were dancing the whole time and I felt like I was 14!

Even though it was a very late night, it was so worth it. I am just as obsessed with her as ever!
















3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

so fun and very jealous!!

Carrie said...

Wow, you were so close! I took some pictures and all you see is a tiny blond girl on stage. Haha. Glad to know it was really her.

Micaela said...

I had an AMAZING time at her concert as well!! I loved that she smiled all the time :) It's great to see her out there again!

my twinkie is just like you, OBSESSED :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin