Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy, busy bee


This week has been pretty busy and I can't belive it's already Wednesday! On Monday I went over to Brynn's for dinner and she made Barefoot Contessa's roasted tomato soup, so yummy!! She had little grilled cheese sandwhiches with three different types of cheeses on the side and I was full and happy!

Yesterday I had to run over to the Bellevue Club for an ADPi corp board lunch and then made it back to work for a meeting that we held outside in the courtyard since it was so nice out!

Last night I met up with Michelle and Erin for happy hour downtown at a new place called Troiani. Very good truffle fries!

Tonight is bunco and I better win a prize!!!
image: Flickr

3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

sounds like a busy but fun week!

Ivy Wilson said...

Fun stuff you little social butterfly!

Carrie said...

Troiani is on the corner of the building Jessica and I work in! Their fries are so good!

Those mini grilled cheese sandwiches sound awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin