Friday, April 3, 2009

High School Musical 3

On Wednesday I had Meghan and Brynn over for dinner and HSM3. I loved the movie, but I am so sad that they are all over. Can they please have "the college years"?!

For dinner I made Barefoot Contessa's Italian Wedding Soup. It is so good, makes a ton and is pretty healthy! My dad said growing up he ate this soup all the time. He is 100% Italian and has a huge family that he grew up with so they always had lots of food on the table.

Even though Ina isn't Italian, I prefered her recipie over Giada's since it was make with chicken, healthier alternative.

image: Disney

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oooh, a "College Years" would be so cool! But I doubt Zac and Vanessa would do it. :(

Sweet Nothings said...

um, i would DIE for the college years, but in a better than saved by the bell did it kinda way

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin