Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend is here


I love those weeks that just fly by, and this was one of them! On Tuesday I went out to happy hour at McCormick and Schmicks with a group of work friends, it was amazing weather and so we sat outside right by the water. It's right across the lake from my work and they have a great deck.

On Wednesday, I a group of friends and I finally started season one of Gossip Girl. We watched three episodes, and I can't believe how long it took me to get into such an amazing show. And I've heard it only gets better from here!

I'm excited for another sunny, relaxing weekend! Hope its great for everyone!
image: CW

4 comments:

Ivy Wilson said...

I secretly love gossip girl! The fashion is fabulous!

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you are loving Gossip Girl. It is such a great show! Reminds me of my high school days when I loved almost every show on The WB. Haha.

Hopefully I'll see you at some point this weekend while Marissa is in town!

Jaime said...

I'm so happy you like it...now hurry and catch up so we can talk about that daily as well :-)

xoxo

Amanda said...

Hey there!! Amanda here from RocketXL, a marketing agency in LA. I love your blog! Saw your post here and thought you might be interested in participating in a cool project I'm working on for Dove and Gossip Girl. There's only two weeks left in the program so if you would like more details please shoot me an email and I'll get right back to you. Thanks!! Amanda.o@rocketxl.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin