Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend update


Fun, relaxing and sunny weekend!

On Saturday Nick and I went downtown and did some shopping and walked around Pikes Place Market. It was packed with tourists, but it was still fun to see the fresh produce, seafood and flowers and Nick bought me a lovely bouquet. We then dinner at a little cured meat shop called Da Pinos.

Later that night we watched Doubt, which was a really good movie.

Sunday was cleaning and then we did a tour of a local chocolate factory, Theo Chocolates, with seven of our friends. The tour was only $6 and we got so much chocolate and learned a lot about chocolate. It is really good, high quality chocolate and completely organic.

It was a pretty nice day so Nick and his friend CK played frisbee while Jackie and I just watched and talked.

For dinner, I took some fresh Pinos sausage and made an Italian sausage sandwich. Yum!

Last week was a really busy and stressful week, so I'm feeling a lot more refreshed, relaxed and read for Monday.

image: Flickr

5 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

I love farmers markets on warm days!

Carrie said...

Sounds like you had a full, but relaxing weekend. I would love to go on a Theo Chocolates tour! I hope this week is less stressful for you!

Ivy Wilson said...

What a beautiful picture!

{lovely little things} said...

I love being a tourist down there! Great photo of the tulips.

I've never been on the Theo Chocolate tour, sounds interesting, I'll have to do that soon!

Megan said...

Love the flowers at Pike.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin