Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend update


This weekend was Nick and my 4 year dating anniversary - crazy how time flies! He took me out to a wonderful dinner at a restaurant near Pikes Place Market called The Pink Door. It's an old restuarant with no sign, just a pink door. It's really good, comforting Italian food and has a cool atmosphere.

Sunday was a lovely sunny day so we went on a run and then later that day Brooke and I took her dog for a walk around Woodland Park and then went back to her place to enjoy the evening sun and some iced-tea. Can't wait for more weekends like that!
image: About

3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

thats so cool! i love interesting places like that! and happy 4 years!

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! I've heard the Pink Door is a great restaurant. I want to try it sometime.

{lovely little things} said...

Has it already been 4 years? Wow, that is so exciting, happy anniversary to you and Nick

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin