Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Giada pizza and Rome roommates

Tonight I had Erika and Jessie, my roommates from Rome, over for dinner. We always have to have Italian wine and food when we get together, so I made them Giada's homemade pizza, my favorite! It's so easy to make and I loved seeing them again. Now if I could just get back to Rome for the pizza over there!

And, we actually met Giada when she was in Rome with the Today Show (back when Katie Couric was the host).

This is one of my favorite pictures of us, sitting by a canal in Venice.

4 comments:

{lovely little things} said...

Yum, Bobby & I made "flammkuchen" ther other night. It's a German style pizza he ate all the time while studying abroad there), it was soo good, I'll blog about it soon.

How was this recipe?

Carrie said...

Thats so cool that you guys get together regularly and have Italian food and wine. Such a cute idea!

Nicole Marie said...

aww fun! i really want to have an italy reunion with everyone from my program

You Are My Fave said...

I lived in Rome for mere 3 months but it was perfection. I would love to go back and stay a bit longer. Italians are the best. That's why I am one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin