Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lindsay's weekend visit

Overall great weekend, everything was perfect! Lindsay was in town from LA so I met up with the girls after work for happy hour and then we headed over to Jessica's to hang out before we went out later that night.

(Lindsay and me)

(Erin and me)

(Lindsay, Tara, me, Erin)

Saturday was the main event: the cheese festival at Pikes Place Market! We got there in the afternoon, had some cheese and then headed into the wine tent where we stayed for quite a few hours and took lots of pictures and had a great time. Three of my favorite things: cheese, wine, friends!


(sorority pose, of course)

(1,2,3 - pose!)

Afterward, we went to Jessica and Rory's place in Queen Anne to BBQ on their rooftop deck which has views of the water, mountain, and downtown Seattle. Jessica and Heather handled the BBQ quite well (with Rory's help) and we stayed out there until the sun went down.

(Jessica and Heather working the BBQ)

(Puget Sound)

(downtown Seattle)

Sunday was my low key day: Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Greenlake, cleaning, and reading outside almost all day. And the good news is that Nick and his friends came back in one piece from Vegas! Now he is off to another work week in Portland through Thursday.

4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

looks like a super fun weekend! you and all your friends are gorgeous!

Ivy Wilson said...

Sounds like fun! I was supposed to hit the cheese festival on Saturday too but instead I got stuck doing responsible things like laundry... boo! Wine and cheese are way more fun!

Carrie said...

Such a fun weekend! I'm glad we got to hang out after not seeing each other for so long. You got some cute pictures!

Holly said...

rooftop bbq-soo gorgeous up there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin