Sunday, May 3, 2009

Friday Mariner's game

It was a great start to hopefully a great month! Friday was amazing and sunny here in Seattle so I went to the Mariners game with Erin, Meghan, Brynn, Theanne and their friend from work, Andrew. Nick and his friends were out on Sam's new boat all afternoon and I know they had fun too.

Right across the street from Safeco Field is the Pyramid Brewery so we went there right after work to have a few games in the beer garden before heading into the game. We stayed in the beer garden the whole time which is the best place to be since I always run into people I haven't seen in a while. We had a blast at the game and we won at the bottom of the 9th! Go Mariner's!

Great way to start the weekend!





2 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! I bet it was a fun game to be at.

Megan said...

Fun! I love going to Mariner's game especially when the weather is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin