Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend celebration


Happy Friday everyone! We made it, jump for joy! I don't know about you guys, but this seemed like an extra long week.

I have been looking forward to this weekend because my good friend Lindsay will be in from LA for the whole weekend! She was my big sis in the sorority and whenever she's in town it's always a good time with the girls. Happy hour downtown after work and then out and about later tonight. And Saturday, we're going to the Pike's Place cheese festival and they also have a wine garden- yum!

Nick is in Vegas for the weekend with 22 of his friends for Tyler's bachelor party so I'm sure they'll be having lots of fun without the girls.

Hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend! (And the brownies turned out great, thanks for asking! Lets hope everyone at work likes them too!)

image: Flickr

1 comment:

Molly Jean said...

this pic is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin