Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weekend with friends


Happy weekend everyone! I have a busy, but fun weekend I've been looking forward to:

Friday - our Bunco group is heading over the the tennis club for our monthly game. The pool opened last weekend and after our game we can get a swim in, or maybe some late night tennis!

Saturday - enjoying a sunny Saturday outside and then going out to dinner with Meghan and Brynn and then to my first Sounders game. They are Seattle's new professional soccer team and doing quite well so I'm excited to see a game in person and cheer them on.

Sunday - Joleen is back in town!!! After another trip to Southeast Asia for research on her book (more to come on that later) she is back in Seattle to visit before returning to NYC. So the group (Meghan, Brynn, Ivy, Joleen and myself) are going out to dinner and some much needed and long overdue catch up time!

Hope that it is fantastic for everyone, whatever is on your agenda!

image: Flickr

12 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend, darling ~ enjoy!

xoxox,
CC

Ivy Wilson said...

I am so excited to see you on Sunday. I can't wait to hear about all of Jo's crazy adventures!!

Laura Trevey said...

Enjoy!

Love the image above :)

Allison said...

I loveee Bunco - I played for the first time with a huge group a few weeks ago and it was so much fun!
Enjoy your weekend - I hope you have a great time :)

Robbie said...

You'll have to tell me about the Sounders game--Zack wants to go sometime this season. Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead. Yay, sun!!

yours truly... said...

I LOVE Bunco!! Sounds like a great weekend lady!!

Carrie said...

Sounds like a very exciting weekend!

Savvy Mode SG said...

have a wonderful weekend. we will be celebrating my nephew's 2nd b-day!

Emz said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Leave some time to cheer on Nadal in Roland Garros =) =) haha

Courtney said...

Sounds like a happy, action-packed weekend! Have fun!

Liger said...

So how was that Sounders game eh? Eh? I'll have photos for you soon!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm getting married next month, and let me tell you it is so much fun to be engaged!

(This comment will show up on the wrong post, but for some reason the blog got hung up and wouldn't let me post a comment on the engagement post.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin