Monday, June 8, 2009

Dinner at Spinasse


More excitement to blog about from last weekend, then I'm caught up. Last Sunday Meghan, Brynn, Joleen, Ivy and myself met up for what ended up to be a great celebration dinner for all of us: Meghan and Brynn having new jobs, Ivy purchasing a house, Joleen's trip back from Cambodia and my engagement.

And Meghan and Brynn gave me the beautiful and what will be very handy Martha Stewart wedding planning book. Thank you so much girls!! Glad I have you both (and Martha) to help me plan!

We went to a super cute restaurant called Spinasse that you have to book pretty far in advance to get in, which luckily we did. They are known for their fresh homemade pasta and it was to die for! Talk about melt in your mouth. We had a couple of bottles of sparkling wine, perfect for the hot Seattle day, and I had such a wonderful time with us all back together again.

What a great group of girls and I can't wait to do it again!


love the small, intimate setting. It reminds me of Italy

images: Spinasse

10 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun! You all look lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Emz said...

Sounds like a delicious meal! The restaurant looks cozy and you all look great!

Ivy Wilson said...

I had a lot of fun too Carol. I'm definitely purchasing the pasta maker add on for my kitchen aid. So I can have you girls over for homemade pasta!

Robbie said...

Yay for a reason to dress up and go out on the town! And Carol, I think you need to tell me more about this restaurant...

Kristin said...

Looks like a fabulous time. I miss my girls. Sigh.

Savvy Mode SG said...

you gals look lovely. a wedding planning book is helpful. at least that is what my sister said. : )

The Cottage Cheese said...

Spinasse looks so inviting! Glad you had a good time with your girls.

P.S. I'm having my first blog giveaway!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Aww, this looks like such a great time! I love ladies nights :)

Carrie said...

This restaurant looks so cute! You all definitely had things to celebrate. How exciting!

{lovely little things} said...

I've heard about this place, glad the experience lived up to the reviews, it's on my list of places to-dine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin