Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

(my dad at 17,500 feet on Mt. Everest last year)

Happy Father's Day to all dad's out there, and of course, to my wonderful dad!

Thanks for all the support over the years, paying for my education - middle school, high school, college; piano, golf, tennis and swimming lessons, ballet classes, summer camps and trips, cars, watching my t-ball games, school plays and recitals...the list goes on!!!! Yikes, I was a demanding child!

And of course, for dealing with me and my wedding next year!

I am so blessed - all my love!!!

2 comments:

Mo said...

Wow, Mt. Everest, that's awesome! I have a similar photo of my Dad on Half Dome.

And don't worry, I was also a demanding kid--tennis, swimming, and piano. ;)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Ok, in total awe of your dad being on Mt. Everest. Seriously so cool.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin