Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy hour soaps


I have been so into soaps lately and I just found some more that would be a fun gift, mojito soaps!

And of course, a little recipe to go with it:

MALIN+GOETZ 10 CANE MOJITO:
8–10 MINT LEAVES
1 OZ. SIMPLE SYRUP
2 OZ. 10 CANE RUM
1 OZ. FRESH-SQUEEZED LIME JUICE
SPLASH OF CLUB SODA
GARNISH: MINT SPRIG

Muddle mint leaves and simple syrup in the bottom of a
tall glass. Fill with cracked ice. Add 10 Cane Rum and lime juice.
Stir gently and top off with club soda.
Garnish with mint sprig.

Is it Friday happy hour time yet?!?

image/recipe: Vogue

12 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I'm ready for a mojito, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Lily G. said...

I love great smelling soaps like these!!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Holly said...

yum i love those! and the packaging is great too

Brown Girl said...

I've never had a mojito but I do love margaritas! I'm so ready for happy hour!

Tracy-Girl said...

I love the way I smell after a hot shower and a fun soap! :)

Ivy Wilson said...

You're so cute Carol. Sometimes I can't help laughing at the things you come up with:-)

Tracey Ellle said...

lovely

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

That's such a great idea! I love how the recipe is on the packaging.

Kristin said...

What an adorable hostess gift that would make!

Savvy Mode SG said...

sounds yummy. my fav soaps are l'occitant bon mer soaps in rose, honey and verbena.

Megan said...

I am so happy you posted about these cocktail-scented soaps! I was in Sephora the other day and they had a line (I think it was called Zirh) with soaps like Screwdriver and Long Island Ice Tea. How fun for Summer!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Uh-oh. Now I really want a Mojito. Wait, when do I not want a Mojito? As if my "want to serve at my wedding" list isn't long enough, now I want to add Mojitos to the list.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin