Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tennis club bunco

Ok, I am back down on earth and back to blogging. Obviously my engagement on Saturday was the highlight of last weekend, but the fun started out on Friday with Bunco at the Tennis Club where Megan and David were the fabulous hosts!

Apparently they all knew about the pending engagement, and they all did a great job keep it a secret.

Now it's Friday again and I'm looking forward to a hot (90 degreees today!!) weekend in Seattle. Hope it's great for everyone!

And thank you for all the sweet comments about my engagement! I'm so excited!!!

Megan and Michael (posing with the bunco glasses)

Meghan got a bunco too!

Theanne and Isaac

Brynn and I

Isaac is the next host, can't wait!

Michael and Theanna

David, Brynn and Michael

5 comments:

Ivy Wilson said...

So cute! I love that you guys bunco:-)

Couture Carrie said...

Fun pics!
Have a fabulous weekend, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Kristin said...

So cute. Bet you're floating on your. I might make the hubs re-propose so I can feel that again. Ah ha.

Savvy Mode SG said...

what great time with friends. have a wonderful weekend.

FASHIONconfectionairy said...

Congrats on the engagment! I live in Seattle as well, it wasn't 90 degrees this weekend, i was annoyed. And its supose to rain on tuesday, darn!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin