Thursday, June 11, 2009

Up


If you don't have any plans this weekend, put the movie Up on your list! I saw this last week with Nick and my brother Mike, and it was one of the cutest movies I've ever seen. It's not just for kids, in fact, there are a lot of emotional scenes in there and I'll admit, I almost got a little teary eyed.

And the dog, Dug, is hysterical! Nick told me Pixar made a short film just about Dug and it will be on the DVD when it gets released. So excited already for more Dug!

Have a great weekend everyone!

image: IMDB

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I have to see this one!!

xoxox,
CC

Kristin said...

Saw a preview for this and definitely have it on my list!!

Danielle said...

I saw Up on saturday and LOVED it! Doug reminded me soooo much of my dog! Not the appearance but the personality! haha

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, I have way too many movies I need to see. I may need to babysit some kids to drag them to this one.

A. Johnson said...

I agree.. super cute movie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin