Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend update

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine started off on Friday with a beach bonfire (complete with s'mores) with Nick and friends. The beach is called Golden Gardens and it has lovely views of the water and mountains and got to witness a beautiful sunset.

sunset at Golden Gardens

the group around the fire

me and Nicole

I spent the majority of Saturday downtown doing some shopping and had a nice lunch with Meghan, Brynn and Megan. And I'm so excited I finally got an aluminum water bottle! I've been wanting one, and this one from lululemon was only $15.


And this weekend was the big UW graduation. Luckily it was great weather and I can't believe it was 3 years ago I graduated! How time has flown...


images: personal, lululemon

7 comments:

Mor-Blog said...

Wow, congrat

Ivy Wilson said...

Your pics are cute Carol! Sounds like you had a fun weekend:-)

Couture Carrie said...

Your weekend sounds wonderful ~ fun pics too!

xoxox,
CC

The Cottage Cheese said...

Your bonfire on the beach sounds like a blast! And how beautiful is that sunset?

Thanks for your sweet comment about my wedding plans. It's so much fun chatting with other blogger brides-to-be! I was able to keep my budget tiny and still have most everything I want by keeping the guest list to only immediate family (a very difficult thing to do and not cause hurt feelings). Good luck, and I can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Kristin said...

Wait until it's been 7 years! I can't believe I was walking across the stage that long ago. What a gorgeous pic of that sunset!

Holly said...

so cute! love lululemon and that bottle!

Carrie said...

The sunset picture of Golden Gardens is so pretty! I love bon fires on the beach.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin