Friday, July 10, 2009

Gorge camping weekend for Coldplay

Happy weekend everyone! I usually have a hard time coming back from a long weekend, but this 5-day week flew by. I was super busy so that helped. Oh and Wednesday night I did bootcamp with Meghan as Brynn's sub. It was intense!!! I am still sore, but we totally kicked butt!

Then on Thursday night Nick took me out to Wild Ginger, an amazing Asian restaurant in downtown Seattle. Since last weekend was so busy we didn't get to do my birthday dinner until now. But this was well worth the wait, so delicious!! Every time I go there, it is always packed, for good reason.

Tonight we are going up to Mill Creek, about 30 minutes north of Seattle, to have dinner with our friends Chris and Deanna. They went to Italy back in the spring, and I'm looking forward to seeing their photo album while the guys play Rock Band.

Saturday morning, Nick and I are going to see Coldplay at the Gorge with some of our friends! Isn't the spot beautiful? It will be the perfect weekend for music and camping with friends.

What is everyone up to this weekend? Enjoy whatever you are doing!

image: photobucket

17 comments:

The Cottage Cheese said...

I am so envious that you're going to see Coldplay in that amazing venue this weekend. It is so beautiful!

This weekend I'm doing last minute wedding and trip shopping and lots of packing, and my fiance's sisters and Mom are throwing a big party for us tomorrow night. Have a great weekend girlie!

Kristin said...

What a fabulous looking venue to see a show!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

I'm a huge Coldplay fan!! I've seen this tour twice already. You're going to have so much fun.

Brown Girl said...

Have a wonderful time, that would be so cool to see Coldplay. Heck it would be cool to be able to sit outside with out frying to death! Enjoy! ;)

Sara Christine said...

Ooo so jealous! Best concert of my life was Radiohead at the Gorge in 2001. And Wild Ginger is the best - fragrant duck! I gotta get back to Seattle soon. :)

Carrie said...

I love Coldplay but have never seen them live. I bet you guys will have so much fun!

Couture Carrie said...

Enjoy, darling! Sounds like so much fun!

xoxox,
CC

Holly said...

soo cool, ive heard great things about the gorge!

Carly said...

have so much fun! the coldplay concert almost kept me home this summer, but i'm sure they'll come back again. i'm still jealous though!!

Lily G. said...

Wow, that looks amazing!! Have a wonderful time at the concert. I love Coldplay!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Savvy Mode SG said...

we are having an all girl weekend. BF is on his own. have fun!

Kelsey Smith said...

Gabe just told me Coldplay was playing yesterday! If only I knew with a little more advance .... that is going to be amazing!!! Have so much fun.

Robbie said...

Super jealous!! You'll have to post and tell us all about the show! We spent our day bringing Cooper to Moses Lake State Park so my mom could take him back to Spokane. He's going to grandma camp while we are in Europe. Such a lucky puppy. =)

Farah said...

that is gorgeous!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Hope you had a fabulous weekend, darling! Great news: you are the winner of CC's Yumi Kim Gift Certificate Giveaway! Congrats! Email me your full name and address asap to carriecalligraphy@gmail.com.

xoxox,
CC

Micaela said...

i hope you enjoyed Coldplay darlings!!! I looove them. I'm going to see them for the 3rd time (but with my bf for the 1st time) on the 21st in an outdoor venue like this one.

can't wait to hear how much you loved it :)

Maria Rose said...

I went to a show at the Gorge while on my honeymoon. What a great venue.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin