Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tyler and Christine's wedding

On Saturday Nick and I went to the wedding of our good friends Tyler and Christine. Tyler and Nick were in the same fraternity, and Christine and I became instant friends once we met.

She is three years younger than me and I see her as somewhat of my little sister. I absolutely adore her more than I could put into words, she is stunningly beautiful and such a genuinely kind person that seriously would not hurt a fly.

Tyler is a fantastic, hilarious and hard working guy that has been a wonderful friend to Nick over the years and I couldn't be more happy for them. And best of all, they only live about 5 minutes from us!!!

The wedding was held at a lovely spot called Lord Hill Farms in Snohomish, WA. About 45 minutes from Seattle. Everything was so beautiful (as I knew it would be, we had lots of fun times on The Knot together) and she did a wonderful job planning everything



Here are some pictures of the outdoor ceremony. We were so lucky, about 5 minutes after we went inside for the reception, it started pouring!





Love this picture of Sam, Michael and Matt



Took lots of pictures with friends...


Me and Jackie before heading out to the wedding


Nicole, me and Jackie






We are next!!

And of course some pictures of the wonderful couple...




they are so happy!


The guys did a wonderful job of decorating Tyler's truck for the sendoff...




And some more pictures of her beautiful dress (but seriously, she would have looked good in a white potatoe sack)...



Love the back of it too


And of course Christine and I...


All the boys sang one of their fraternity songs to Christine. A little off key, but they still did pretty good...




And party time...



The Jacksons



Nolan, Michael and Michael dancing the night away


deep in conversation, probably talking about finance or the stock market
(or their wonderful wife, fiancee and girlfriend)




Christine showing Nolan and CK her moves






rocking out to their fave AC/DC song they used to play in the fraternity house


And then they were off! Congrats you guys, we love you both so much and had a wonderful time celebrating!



9 comments:

Lily G. said...

I love outdoor weddings! Looks like a blast.

Brown Girl said...

That looks like so much fun! She was a beautiful bride, glad the rain missed you all!!

The Socialite said...

Love her wedding dress, she looks gorgeous! I love wedding pictures, makes me so anxious for my own next year! ;)

Couture Carrie said...

What gorgeous photos! I bet the bride and groom are going to love this post! You look fabulous too :)

xoxox,
CC

Dionne said...

What a fun wedding! It looks like you all had a blast!`

Tracy-Girl said...

Gorgeous... how fun. I love pictures from right before it rains... when the sky is grey and beautiful!! you look adorable, Carol! :)

Maria Rose said...

Looks like a gorgeous wedding.
PS I love your dress as well!

Holly said...

omg is that what i think it is on the side of the car?!?!?!

Lily G. said...

I finally did a post about your post you tagged me in a while ago!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin