Monday, July 20, 2009

Wallace Falls hike



Hope everyone had a great weekend! I spend Saturday at Golden Garden's beach with my friend Erin enjoying the Seattle sun and then went out on Saturday to celebrate my friend Merrilee's bachelorette party!

Sunday Nick and I bought a bunch of new outdoor gear at REI and being there gave us inspiration to do a hike - that day! So we dropped off our purchases, and headed northeast of Seattle to Wallace Falls. It was a nice 2.75 one way hike with a 1,200 foot elevation gain that only took a few hours. We had lovely view of waterfalls and it was a nice way to spend a Sunday.












13 comments:

Lily G. said...

This looks awesome! What a fun, active day.

Allison said...

Awwe, you two look so happy! What a fun way to spend a day :) And seriously, that view is unbelievable!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

wow, looks so beautiful!

Brown Girl said...

That is so pretty, I'd love to take a hike...maybe when I'm in Colorado in a few weeks. Only place to hike around here is through a mosquito shrub...not that exciting.

Couture Carrie said...

What a handsome couple!! Love these photos, darling!

xoxox,
CC

The Socialite said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a great little adventure! ;)

Carrie said...

You always take such great nature pictures. The hike looks like it was beautiful!

Maria Rose said...

Wow, those falls are beautiful!

mom said...

Nice pictures Carol. Now you and Nick have a hike you can take dad and me on.

Ivy Wilson said...

Cute pics. I really want to start hiking but it's kind of intimidating not having a sense of direction. I'm worried I'll be completely lost.

yours truly... said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to find a place like that to hike through...don't think it's possible in TExas...just lots of rocks and trees...LOL!!

Nicole Marie said...

wow so pretty!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Gorgeous pics of the waterfall.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin