Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend update


We had a hot weekend here in Seattle and I loved every minute of it! Unfortunately I started off the weekend under the weather with a cold and horrible sinus headaches, but luckily rest and some Tylenol cold did the trick and I was feeling better by the highlight of the weekend: Tyler and Christine's wedding on Saturday!

me and the beautiful bride

I can't wait to post more of the pictures (it will take me a while to sort through them all), we had such a wonderful time celebrating with all our friends and I am so happy for them.

It was also an exciting weekend for two other people, my friend Courtney's older sister Kristen also got married and my cousin Bill graduated from nursing school from John Hopkins University. I'm happy there were so many exciting things going on this weekend, and I only wish I would have been able to be in three places (and two different coasts) at once!

thank goodness for technology, my dad sent me this picture of
Bill's graduation from his iphone so it was like I was there


Sunday was another beautiful day so Isaac, Meghan, Brynn and I spend the day at the Country Club relaxing, catching up over a delicious lunch and cooling off in the pool. I also finished the Omnivore's Dilemma (book review coming up this week) and started The Outliers (love it so far)!

view from my lounge chair at the Country Club, overlooking the lake and pool. Perfect Sunday!

15 comments:

Dionne said...

What a celebratory weekend!

I LOVE weddings, I always cry in them though, hahahaha.

I love the dress you wore!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Love your dress! Not to mention the bride's :)

Ivy Wilson said...

You were definitely missed at the Kennel wedding on Saturday! Glad you had a fun weekend:-)

Brown Girl said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! she was a gorgeous bride and I love yellow on you!

Angela Anderson said...

And you had a fun breakfast with your friends! ;)

Looks like you had fun Saturday night!

Almost a year and counting--I can't wait and I'm so excited for you!

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!
You and the bride both look gorgeous!
And that pool... so inviting!

xoxox,
CC

Holly said...

oh i love michael pollen, cant wait to read your review

The Socialite said...

You look so lovely in yellow! ;) Hope you're feeling better, congrats to your friends! ;)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

The bride looks stunning! Love her dress. Hope you're feeling better.

Michelle said...

Oh fun! You and the bride look gorgeous.

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I do love going to weddings.

Petes Speaks said...

I wish I was in that pool right about now...

Kristin said...

The bride looks gorgeous and your dress is so fabulous!

Allison said...

Wow I am absolutely in love with the brides dress! It is beyond gorgeous.
You look absolutely AMAZING - your dress is perfect too :)
It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! I hope the rest of your week is just as wonderful.

You Are My Fave said...

I love your dress, even though I should be looking at the bride's gown.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin