Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Joleen's visit and puppysitting pomeranians

My good friend Joleen is back in town for a few days from NYC so tonight the girls, as pictured below - Brynn, Ivy, me, Joleen and Meghan, are all doing dinner Wednesday night at Meghan's. I'm so excited we are all back together again. This picture was taken in June, so we are much overdue for some quality time together.


And, after work I am picking up these cutie pomeranians to puppysit for a few days. Meet Callie and Mollie! Their mom and dad, Nicole and Eric, are out of town so they'll be hanging out with me, I can't wait! I've never had a dog and I'm so excited I get to spend some quality time with them. As a new "dog-owner" wish me luck!

21 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I may be calling you soon if you love your current "dog-renting" experience!!!

C said...

Ah! I might just steal those dogs! Soo adorable!! :)

Jenni said...

have fun!!! I love puppies. :)

In this wonderful life... said...

Have a good dinner! I love hanging with the girls :) You guys are so pretty!

Those pups are ADORABLE!!

me said...

aw we have a pomeranian! i love them! have fun with your girl time! xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!
Cute pups too!

xoxox,
CC

Michelle said...

Cute dogs and beautiful ladies!

Katie said...

oh wow you've got some lovely friends!

xo

Bri said...

Puppy sitting is so fun! I dogsat 4 labradoodles a few months ago and will do again in October!

T i f f a n y said...

They are so stinkin' cute! You will have a lot of fun :)

New England Girl said...

Have fun!!! You guys look so so pretty in that photo. I hope you have a great time catching up. Plus, those pups are adorable!

Kelly said...

how fun! a girls night AND puppies?!?! lucky girl :)

hope you have fun!

Mrs. Buck said...

so fun! Friends and puppies - what could be better??

Kate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those pups are too cute :-)

Lily G. said...

Awww, have fun with those dogs!

{lovely little things} said...

Cute, have fun with the fluffy pups!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Yay, fun with the girls! Hope you're having fun with the puppies!

sarah said...

Those puppies are ADORABLE!

Dionne said...

Woo Hoo! Watch out for these girls, world! I love when I get together with a bunch of girlfriends!

Oooh, how cute are the doggies?!

Jenni said...

I'm please to announce...you've been tagged on my blog. :)

Savvy Gal said...

I doggiesit once for a friend and I totally spoiled the pomeranian with human food that she refused food for 3 days. : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin