Friday, August 28, 2009

Puppysitting


I've only had the puppies now for 24 hours, but I am loving them so far!

They had so much fun on Thursday night getting all the attention from us five girls.

On Thursday Brynn helped me walk them around the Greenlake area and we met up with Brooke and Rudder (her dog) for some play time! Then Brynn and I watched "Molly: An American Girl on the Homefront." Yes, it was about the American Girl doll Molly, and I have to say, it was pretty good! Loved my American Girl Dolls growing up (Samantha and Felicity)!

I've learned having a dog is lots of fun, but tons of work too!! And it's Friday and I could not be happier! Nick comes back from another busy week in Portland, but only one more week to go! Have a great weekend everyone!

20 comments:

Brown Girl said...

Ha ha, what cuties!!! I love me some doggies! Have a great weekend!

Tracy-Girl said...

How fun!! Wish you lived close so you could hang out with Max and Zeus while were away :)

Allison said...

They are too cute for words! Seriously...so precious =)
I love that you watched an American Girl movie too - I had Felicity and Samantha growing up also!

PinkSass said...

The one on the left looks just like Fox. LOVE!

New England Girl said...

They are so adorable!! I bet you're lovin' having them around. :)

Kristin said...

Awwwwwww. I've had that puppies are as much work as babies. If that is the case...standing O for you cuz babies aren't playing around. Ah ha

Couture Carrie said...

What cute pups!

xoxox,
CC

Annie said...

aw, such cute pups!!
i used to have a brown colored pom...i miss him.

happy friday!
hope you have a great weekend :)

sarah said...

OMG! They are total hams! Look at them posing!

Emi and Kyle said...

Those dogs are so cute! You would be a good dog-mommy carol:). -Emi

Bri said...

I was a Samantha fan growing up. Christy was all about Kirsten.

Nicole Marie said...

aww they're so cute!! its so fun having doggies around.

Jax said...

Aww!! They're cute!! :) I love little dogs b/c I never feel out of control with them.. I can just pick mine up when she does something bad.. haha... Labs.. that's a different story.

Kristen said...

I totally had Kirsten and Samantha!!!

The Socialite said...

They're so adorable! I have a Pomeranian too! he's my world! They're the cutest dogs! ;)

Kelly said...

how fun!!! and i LOVED american girl dolls when i was growing up! totally had samantha and all her clothes & accessories. i think she's all packed up sitting in the attic. sad.

have a great weekend!

T i f f a n y said...

What cute little puppies! They look like they are smiling in that photo :) I never had an American girl doll but I read almost all the book. Molly was my FAVORITE!

rachel said...

They look SUPER high energy! What little cuties.

Lacey said...

I have a pom...they are the best! I bet you have had a very entertaining weekend with them ;)

Selma said...

Adorable cuties! Dogs are a ton of fun, but yeah, also a ton of work.
Hope you had a good weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin