Monday, September 14, 2009

Carrie's bachelorette weekend in Las Vegas


the full ADPi group in the sorority pose


I am back and fully recovered after a wonderful weekend in Vegas with my sorority girlfriends! After work on Thursday, I met up with Erin, Jessica, Ashley and Carrie (the bachelorette) and we flew into Vegas and got in at 9:30 p.m. and checked into the MGM.


Tara and Marissa were already there as well as Carrie's sister Megan and we all got ready and went out to Tao at the Venetian.


Friday we did pool time and the awesome lazy river and then our whole group of 20 was all in and we did a big dinner at Society restaurant at the Encore Hotel (part of the Wynn) and then went out to Tryst, also at the Wynn.



Saturday was more relaxing at the pool and then we did the official bachelorette party and gifts and went out to Body English at the Hard Rock.
Overall it was such a great weekend and its always fun to get the ADPi group together! And now Carrie's wedding is less than a month away! Woohoo!


posing with Britney's "Baby One More Time..." outfit

our lovely bachelorette


24 comments:

Hampers said...

Nice blog with very nice picture specifically "posing with Britney's "Baby One More Time..." outfit" It was nice going through it. Keep it up the good work.

{lovely little things} said...

How did you do that cool photo technique with all the mini pictures? I love it - let me in on your blog secret!

Can you send me the pictures link too on my email?

Brown Girl said...

How fun!! I need to have my bachelorette party in Vegas, looks like a blast!!

Kristin said...

HOT ladies! I hope you partook in the crazy good poolside bevs!

New England Girl said...

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time!! :) What a fun-filled weekend... so happy for you. I bet you're excited for the wedding now. :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am pretty sure ya'll had more fun than I did with my family last month!! LOL, looks amazing!

sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

I have still never been to Vegas...maybe that should be my bachelorette plan!

Annie said...

so many cute pictures!!
looks like ya'll had so much fun! :)
i love vegas!!

Couture Carrie said...

So fun! What gorgeous ladies!

xoxox,
CC

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had a great time! Yes, can you please tell us how tou did the mini photo thing. I love it!

Lyr said...

Oh my word!!! This looks like you had so much fun! I am so jealous!!! ONe day... OH! You are so luckY!!!

Savvy Gal said...

oh how fun. : )

Beth Dunn said...

OM Gawd looks like a blast! So love vegas xoxo

Sassy Chica said...

Great pics, looks like a Fabulous time!!

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

♥ sarahbeth. said...

i love vegas! looks like ya'll had fun! cute pics! xoxo

Dionne said...

I am glad it was a fun time. Relaxing by the pool, dancing the night away, sounds like great memories with good friends.

The Cottage Cheese said...

Your weekend with the girls looks like a blast! Congratulations to your friend Carrie. And might I add - you look hot girlie!

Allison said...

Omgosh, I love your outfit! You all look so pretty =) And how fun is the picture with the Baby One More Time outfit?! I love it! =) =)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Wowwee! You girls obviously had a great time. Love the collage program. Great way to display pics.

Petes Speaks said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Heather said...

What a fun time!

Kelly said...

looks like you had a rad time!!! i want to go to vegas...so much fun.

weddings are just a blast in general. so much to celebrate! and you get to participate too as a bride!!! so exciting!

Nicole Marie said...

looks like so much fun! i still need to head to vegas with all my girlfriends!

Las Vegas Hotel said...

nice blog girl! nice puctures! im going to vegas next week with my friends to celebrate a bacheloertte weekend! we book everything via ECT and they were very helpful and kind !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin