Thursday, September 3, 2009

Glee

After work last night I met up with my friend Emi to talk weddings then went over to Meghan's to pick up a dress from her.

I of course plopped right on the couch making myself at home and watched the pilot episode television show "Glee" with her. Have you guys heard of it? It was fantastic, I had never heard of it and never would have watched it on my own. Meghan said it has received great reviews and I see why. It's like a non-Disney/non-cheesy High-School Musical, and you know I love HSM!



Listen to their fun version of of Don't Stop Believin'. Unfortunately there is no video with it, so you'll just have to check out the show on Fox (its rerunning on Friday - set your DVRs)!

12 comments:

New England Girl said...

Ooh! I hadn't even heard of this, but now I am definitely going to have to check it out. :) I think it is time for me to branch out from Grey's Anatomy, seeing as it is the only show [besides the news] that I watch. Eek. :)

Courtney said...

Congratulations on getting engaged! Have fun planning the wedding, it goes by way too fast!

Summer @ B is for Brown said...

i watched it last night too! loved it. so funny.

btw, when did you get engaged? what did i miss?????

Bri said...

"Glee" is my new favorite show! They ran the pilot episode a few months ago to test it out. I had to buy it and put it on my ipod. Now I can watch it whenever I'm in the mood!

Jenni said...

haha I love this show! :) You are finding all kinds of great shows lately! :)

Ivy Wilson said...

Glee's been getting a lot of buzz! I've heard it's really good.

the southern hostess said...

Isn't it terrific? I'm so excited for a new must-watch show.

Jax said...

I have a friend who is in LOVE with the show... I think I should totally check it out!!

Jillian said...

Definitely will have to check this show out. The ads have made it look really good.

smile steady said...

I've actually heard really good things about this one, but I completely forgot to watch it. Maybe next time...

Dallas Shaw said...

I just saw it this week. loved it

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

love this show!! i was singing along too. made my day. hehe.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin